I’m not much for blogging these days so I’ll be brief. Nobody cares anyway!
- Hillary Clinton as found by an in-depth FBI investigation is guilty as can be in every facet of her “Email Scandal”. You can google it as I’m not going to take the time to outline it all for you here.
- “Somebody”, we’ll call him “Deepstein”. “Deep” for Deepthroat of the Watergate scandal and “Stein” because he’s brilliant like Einstein……is behind the scenes and has power over EVERYONE! How on Earth someone got so much power is beyond me but Deepstein can get anything he/she wants in America.
- The problem is if Lorretta Lynch and The Justice Department were to take the FBI investigation and not charge Hillary Clinton their would be no credibility to her decision. They have to get Lynch and the Justice Department out of taking the blame for the decision not to charge. How to do it?
- Easy, just send in Bill Clinton to have a secret, UT UM LEAKED, meeting where Lorretta Lynch would just say she’ll do whatever the FBI says. How convenient!
- Then you get the FBI Director to say he doesn’t think there should be any charges. He, afterall, is suppose to be a straight and honest professional. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Baaahhhaaa Bahhhaaa ha ha ha ha ha!
- And why not just charge Hillary? Because everyone who was copied and replied to those emails that were Top Secret would also have to be charged as well! OBAMA TOO!! I’m sure there were dozens of emails in which dozens of the entire top White House Staff were part of and every single one of them would have to be charged as well. There would be a trial and every one of them would be put on the witness stand! It would be the biggest spectacle EVER in American History!
- So Deepstein points this out to the FBI Director and the fix was in and well planned out!
- Obama and Hillary do a campaign speech together the same day as James Comey, makes his declaration of innocence for Hillary.
- And that is it. I’ve never felt so small and insignificant in all my life. There is a higher power and his name is Deepstein!
Thank you. Please mail my Pulitzer to my P.O. Box.