Casey Anthony A Free Woman! I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

5 Jul

While I’ve never been one to toot my own horn, I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

It is nice to see that Justice has been done! Congratulations Jose Baez, Chaney Mason, Dorothy Clay Sims, and all the Defense Team!!

In the trial, I found an incredible arrogance in the Prosecution, and even all the Prosecutions witnesses and experts! It is true that birds of a feather flock together.

I can’t stop laughing at all the TV talking heads who have been talking sh*t all these years which now have egg on their faces! LOL, LMAO, LMAOAROTF!!!

Casey Anthony this Thursday is going to walk out of the courthouse a FREE WOMAN! It is very good that this had a positive, good outcome!

15 Responses to “Casey Anthony A Free Woman! I TOLD YOU SO!!!!”

1. michellefrommadison July 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM #

You were right on target EarthZebra. Defense totally beat the snot out of the prosecution. Almost funny. Casey will now be a billionaire soon. Prosecutors should all now be charged with attempted murder dealing with their failed-pursuit of putting Casey Anthony to death.

• EarthZebra July 5, 2011 at 5:56 PM #

Yeppers… And I do believe you MFM have been correct all the way along too! Props to you too!

• michellefrommadison July 5, 2011 at 6:07 PM #

Surely hasn’t been the easier path by any means, as you yourself well know. There is justice in this world if one stands by the facts and the truth. Just often is difficult to see the forest through the trees sometimes when standing amongst the uninformed and the belligerently-ignorant. Justice was rendered.

2. Hilde July 5, 2011 at 6:03 PM #

Today is Not a Day to celebrate!
    It is not a Day to say who was right and who was wrong.
    A little Girl Caylee Marie Anthony is gone forever because the only Person, her own Mother she loved and counted on to keep her save, failed her miserable.
    What I learned from this Case is as long as You have the right Defense Team, which is able to do about anything to win, You get away with Murder.
    It really has nothing to do with the Truth.
    Not Guilty doesn’t mean Casey Anthony is innocent of the Crime accused, just means the Defense established reasonable Doubt with their Stories they made up.
    There is a Big Difference between Not Guilty and being Innocent! JMO

3. EarthZebra July 5, 2011 at 6:09 PM #

I have no problem celebrating. I’m a realist. The child is dead, nothing I can do to change it. I say, go ahead, celebrate the living. 🙂

• michellefrommadison July 5, 2011 at 6:29 PM #

Cheers, EarthZebra, quite a day for real Justice. 🙂

4. scott July 5, 2011 at 6:37 PM #

You were right, and I agreed with you all the way and added my own thoughts as well. Your website was on of very few that I could go to where someone other than Nancy Disgrace-like followers ( The Sheep ), could voice truth !!! Keep posting the truth, maybe the lost will continue to look for truth. Maybe they wont jump the gun by 3 years and actually seek facts and stay away from the media. Like I posted before, George A. knows exactly what happened George ” The Great Manipilator “. I saw through him from day one.
    Thanks for the work you put into this !

5. Judy July 5, 2011 at 8:59 PM #

Thank you Earthzebra for your insight and thoughts thoughtout this case. I was glad to see that there are still few of us left who were not sucked into all of the media hype and “REALLY” focus on the evidence or should I say the lack there of and where able to come to a true and realistic view of this case. No matter what the verdict was today, it’s sad to see how so many people jumped on the “KILL CASEY” bandwagon, like lemmings jumping off a cliff, wanting to take a life of one person no matter at what cost to satify their urge of revenge for another life that was lost. We will never know what really happened, just that a baby died as the result of the dysfunction of one family
    I too celebrate this victory!!!! Justice has prevailed!!!!
    Thanks again

6. EarthZebra July 5, 2011 at 9:16 PM #

Thanks Judy and no problem. Just another day of keeping an open mind to life.

The odds of it happening are ridiculous but I just requested from Jose’s office that I have the first “blogger” interview of Casey and Jose. What the heck. Sometimes miracles do happen…..just like today!

Thanks for your comment!

7. Judy July 5, 2011 at 9:27 PM #

Please let us know if that happens…good luck with that!!!🙂

8. Christy July 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM #

Hilde…Hilde….Hilde,
    So, the truth in this case would be that Casey murdered her little daughter? No,….that would be the truth as far as YOU are concerned. If you know that to be true, where was your testimony as a witness? Why wouldn’t you step forward with the truth as you know it when it might have made a difference in the verdict?
    You didn’t witness a murder, did you? You merely jumped the gun as did so many others who decided Casey was guilty from the word go. From the time when she was to be presumed innocent, (as is intended we all, by law, be presumed, until it is proven otherwise.) The jury had a horrendous job to do. They deliberated over what was presented to them and came to their decision. Accept that, and respect it. (And hope you get 12 independent thinkers should you ever find yourself in the defendant’s chair.)

9. Angel Steckbauer July 7, 2011 at 8:44 AM #

Hold it Hold it dear Folks !!!
    I don’t give a hoot what the Media tries to shove down my throat but common sense is a fact.
    Do you really think that somebody just came out of the woodworks deciding to murder that little girl:
    researched Chloroform on Computer, took duct tape, laundry and plastic bag from the Anthonies residence and infumed Casey’s Car with decomposing human scent
    duct taped mouth and nose, placed the Winnie the pooh blanket beside her
    just for kicks ??????????????

Some people better wake up and smell the coffee.
    A child molester wouldn’t even go through such extrem measures.

Liars have short legas and eventually will fall.

Liars have short legs and this Bitch will screw up again mark my word !

She, CA, got away with murder but Liars have short legs and what goes around comes around!!!

A Mom missing her child would call 911 right away regardless of her upbringing and not endulge in a party mood.

A Mom who loves her child would become frantic and search right away, notify the police if the child has gone missing, regardless of her dysfunct upbringing if that really may have been the case.

This sorry

I am a MOM with a sad childhood would never allow me to

I am a MOM with a

• Angel Steckbauer July 7, 2011 at 8:52 AM #

Sorry for repeats and unfinished sentences, for some reason the screen didn’t show what I had typed already.

• Angel Steckbauer July 7, 2011 at 10:32 AM #

I have a problem as to how a Jury is selected ?!?
        I received a summons for Jury Duty in the mail before I became a
        US Citizen….. how efficient is that within the US judicial system ????????
        Are Jury Duty Members selected at random regardless of their education ???
        I am a Naturalized Citizen with Europian origin, proud to have become a US Citizen but shocked that most Americans don’t even know what the Capital is within their own State.

Same goes for Jury selection, are only educated people selected ??
        Seems to me that the Bunch who found Casey Abnthony NOT GUILTY didn’t

Sure seemes like a bunch who still think that the Earth is flat and watched too much CSI

It seems to me that that a bunch of

10. EarthZebra July 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM #

@ Angel
    ……..says: “She, CA, got away with murder”

But that is just it, the point. We don’t know if it was murder or an accident. We don’t know who in the house, if anyone, was responsible for the death, and who or how many people were responsible for the cover up. All of the things you describe are part of the cover up by (???). The Chloroform search was just once after her boyfriend posted something on his Myspace.

Too many unanswered questions, and you get the verdict we did.

Thanks for the comment!