29 Jun

Did you see any ACTUAL tears? NOPE! Me neither.

All I saw was a man finally coming to grips of throwing his daughter under the bus, and letting his daughter take the fall for his botched cover up!

It was a cute performance, and a popular sound bite for starving TV Networks that would not dare say anything other than the politically correct “he’s a broken man, oh poor George”! The news media says, we saw a Grandfather, well I saw someone putting on a show! He didn’t have a “breakdown”, he had a “break-through”!

Well, I think George was sampling the family Puntang. Sorry for the choice of words but it is an acurate description of how messed up he is. In his mind he thought he was “being kind” to Casey by, again in his mind, “having sex”, “giving her what she wants”! In my opinion, George Anthony is a sick person. He is the one who taught Casey to lie. He was crying because he knows his mistress is about to come on the stand and prove him a lier. In my opinion, his “wicked witch” wife, Cindy Anthony was sitting in the courtroom, what do you expect him to say! DENY! DENY! DENY! AND WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS….LIE! LIE! LIE!….AND WHEN THAT FAILS…..CRY! CRY! CRY!

It was also pretty cute how he tried to turn the tables and make Jose Baez the “villain”. “How dare you sir, how dare you try to take my only last happiness away from me”, Georgy the Crybaby says! Classic technique to SHIFT BLAME! Make the messenger the witch, and try to get the villagers to want to kill the messenger (Jose Baez)! Nice try George! Your fake “Crocodile Tears” won’t save your soul on judgment day if you get into heaven or hell!

There is no answer to how Caylee died. No answer to who, if anyone, was at fault for Caylee’s death. Too much reasonable doubt! Neither side proved ANYTHING……. BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT! Other than both George and Casey lie and both are afraid of Cindy!

NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

14 Responses to “George Anthony’s Crybaby “Crocodile Tears” Not Convincing! – Casey Anthony Trial”

1. michellefrommadison June 29, 2011 at 10:43 PM #

Maybe George Anthony was crying because he tried to kill himself because he felt guilty that Caylee got into the pool by herself, drown, and George was unable to revive her, then helped to get rid of the body through Kronk so that George would not be investigated on his many affairs.

2. Chasty June 29, 2011 at 10:47 PM #

Seriously, you have lost your damn mind! You are one out of the mere 10% who have been sucked into believing this baby killers story!! I am disgusted and perhaps YOU are the sick one, not to mention completely ignorant! I can’t wait for you and all the other Casey Anthony lover’s to hear the Jury read … GUILTY OF ALL COUNTS!
    Get your head checked.

• Jman July 6, 2011 at 10:53 PM #

Now what?

George had the capacity and the means to pull this off.

• April Fools November 29, 2011 at 1:46 PM #

I think if anything it was the other way around… skanky hoe was probably pist cause big bro and daddy would not give her the sexual satisfaction she dies for (IMO). She is the molester and not the molestee…. as her own pimp bozo attorney said, nothing but a LYING SLUT.

3. EarthZebra June 29, 2011 at 10:56 PM #

I believe in every persons opinion should be respected. Thank you for your comment!

EZ

4. one4truth June 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM #

Thank you Chasty…………..some people drink the Kool-Aid without one clue about what are drinking. Judgement Day is coming soon!!!

5. scott June 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM #

Once again, you are right on. The only person or people that have told the truth are Casey, Baez and the defense. Casey admitted to lieing, from day one. And everyone that testified for the prosecution had continued to lie and some how this is allowed ? Including that pathetic prosecution team. It’s amazing how many Nancy disgrace followers ( the sheep ) want to see an innocent person die. I saw right through George Anthony 3 yeasr ago. If I was on that jury, there is no way in hell I would find her guilty and not one person would be able to convince me otherwise. George is the ” Monster ” here. He knows exactly what he did. To Casey & Caylee. Although an accident, he could have still been charged with manslaughter because he was there. That is why he did wha he did and tried to cover it up. Casey went along with it because he threatened her as he always has. Act like nothing happened and he will take care of it. Why do so many people choose to overlook the facts of this case ?

• Casey will die by lethal injection June 30, 2011 at 6:03 PM #

I was going to write a response to you explaining alot of things that you apparently do not understand but you know what??? all i can say to you is your a friggin IDIOT and need to start thinking with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your friggin legs….. because obviously thats the problem here, you are only interested in screwing her, thats why you cant see the writing on the wall, SHE MURDERED HER DAUGHTER YOU SICK FREAK!!!!!

6. Laz R. Huss July 1, 2011 at 7:01 AM #

Reminded me of Jimmy Swaggart. Somehow he could muster up actual tears.

7. Judy July 1, 2011 at 10:54 PM #

Again I have to agree with you…I didn’t not believe George’s tears of one moment…did not once see one tear roll down his face. I have never seen anyone who can turn the waterworks off and on so quickly then George Anthony. The prosecution had an agenda from the beginning of this case, since it is election year next year a win for them with this case would be a guaranteed win next year, but sorry to say “NOT GOING TO HAPPEN” no first degree murder with death penaly for them this time….no evidence, no motive, no cause of death. When did lying become a crime punishable by death?
    There is one question that I have had since this trial began or at least since the opening of the box that held the trunk liner and can not find anyone with the answer…maybe you can share with me some of your insight. If the car smelled like decomposition and it was so strong and the car still smell without it , why is it that once the box that holds the whole trunkliner was opened in the courtroom, why doesn’t the courtroom smell like decomposition? this is a smell that never goes away.

• EarthZebra July 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM #

Once when I was in 5’th grade we took a field trip to an old Spanish Missionary. Next to the old Missionary was a stream. Some of the kids decided to start wading in the stream. One of the kids said, get out of the stream I just saw some trout swimming and your ruining their habitat. The teacher came over and asked me if I saw the trout too. I said, yes I did! But in fact I really did not. Then another kid said he saw the fish too, and then another. I later, on the bus ride back to school asked the first kid if he really saw some fish, and he said no and laughed.

Well, for many years this experience has stuck with me. Why did I say I saw fish? Why did the other kids say they saw fish?

Sometimes people just want to “belong”. Be accepted. Be part of the group. And so they align their opinions, even if false, to be the same.

There was garbage in the trunk. Not a forever lasting smell.

Good point! Thanks for the comment.

EZ

8. Thaiowa July 2, 2011 at 9:30 PM #

I don’t believe George, Cindy, Lee and obviously Casey. I believe George will never admit to the abuse so we will never know. I don’t think Casey killed Caylee on purpose and when she was out for the 31 days she was trying to forget what happened.

I don’t believe the attempted suicide. When you really want to kill yourself you don’t reach out to every family member and your lawyer. You don’t just have a six pack of beer and some blood pressure medication . They don’t want to be stopped. He knew his calls would reach the help that came and his letter was just a way to side-step away from his real guilt of abusing her. Casey does not know how to handle the truth so she makes up lies that she can deal with.

• EarthZebra July 2, 2011 at 9:37 PM #

Completely agree with all your thoughts and observations!

Thanks for the comment.

9. susan July 7, 2011 at 9:18 PM #

THNX For posting this blog Caey is innocent george is the monster yes I seen right through his lies.