25 Jun

Something is up here. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Yesterday, in the Casey Anthony Trial, Lee Anthony takes the stand and tells the court in cross-examination that he was sitting with his parents a few days ago and his father George Anthony admitted something!

What that “something” is, no one knows yet. Lee said he went to the defense council Jose Beaz and told him what George admitted.

Will George be taking the stand again and admitting something?

Will Lee be taking the stand and saying what he heard George say?

What did Lee mean when at Caylee’s memorial he said “CMA I will never forget my promise to you”? Well CMA is obviously is Casey Marie Anthony, and not Caylee. You don’t make promises to a 2 year old that you will never forget. But you do, to a sister who is possibly being molested by her dad!

Although, my thoughts are Casey and George were having a “romantic” relationship! People think that molestation always has to be “forced”. I think Casey was messed up enough to think of George as a romantic partner and the sex was consensual.

I think George is ready to take the bullet for Casey! He is ready to get up on the stand and start telling what happened!

On other Casey Anthony Trial things that has come up yesterday and today is today’s trial was canceled do to “legal matters that need to be addressed”! I think the Police or Prosecution did not turn over Roy Kronk’s cell phone location reports and intentionally withheld evidence from the Defense! This results in an immediate mis-trial due to Prosecutor Misconduct and Casey can NOT be re-tried!

Casey Anthony will be FREE and home next week!

7 Responses to “Casey Anthony Trial Ends In Mis-Trial for Prosecutor Misconduct! Casey will be FREE and Home Next Week!”

1. Hilde June 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM #

Your Blog makes for interesting Reading🙂
    Do I agree with Your Opinions stated here, I must honestly say NO.
    A Mis-Trial is wishful Thinking on Part of the Defense.
    The Defendant Casey Anthony will call Jail her Home for a while yet to come and then it will be off to bigger and better Things, like Prison.
    I am sure those Inmates are patiently waiting for her.
    Of Course that is if our Justice System is as good as we think it is, Caylee Marie A., the Victim in All of this will get Justice.

• Christy June 25, 2011 at 1:54 PM #

( IF ) our Justice System were as fair and balanced as it was initially set up to be, and ( IF ) all officers of the court were diligent in an honest and ethical search for true justice, the prosecutorial conduct in this particular case would prompt a Mis-Trial.

2. EarthZebra June 25, 2011 at 1:42 PM #

We’ll see if am right in the next few days. The Defense lawyers when leaving the court today looked pretty happy! Those were not lawyers under stress. They looked like the fat kid with a slice of chocolate cake in each hand and chocolate smeared all over his face! ha ha

Thanks for the comment!

• Hilde June 25, 2011 at 1:53 PM #

🙂 I don’t want to be right I just like so many Others like to see Justice and the Truth to prevail.
      I guess the Truth has nothing to do with it when it comes to a Criminal Trial.
      In this Case the Prosecution will and has done the Best they can to represent the innocent Victim, a small Child of not even 3 Yrs old when her Life was taken away from her. JMO

3. pisces1954 June 25, 2011 at 3:39 PM #

Your comments omit one important topic…What happened to Caylee? The defense is successful in diverting our attention to details that are irrelevant.

4. EarthZebra June 25, 2011 at 3:46 PM #

@Pisces1954

Those who read my blog frequently have seen my past blog posts saying I’m drinking the Defense Cool-Aid and am fine with the version of her drowning in the pool. George did the cover up. Scroll down a few blogs as it’s been talked about quite a bit.

“irrelevant”……I’d say the same about the Prosecution’s so called “evidence”…there isn’t any. The only “evidence” the Prosecution has is that a child died. Other than that they got nothing.

Thanks for the Comment!

5. Autumn June 27, 2011 at 3:01 PM #

haha prosecutor misconduct lol….. she will be free and home by next week, didnt happen now did it lol……lmfao