Jose Beaz is Texting Prosecutor Jeff Ashton on Re-Cross – Casey Anthony Trial

22 Jun

In the Casey Anthony Trial, there was a very intense moment a few days ago and I think I know what happened!

The Prosecutor, Jeff Ashton, standing in the courtroom in like a 10 year old’s Tattletale manner said to the judge, the Defense Attorney, Jose Baez was texting on his phone from the podium. The Judge told the prosecutor, Jeff Ashton, that he didn’t care if Jose Baez was standing on his head, to stop being a little Wooosy boy and do your job professionally! The prosecutor Jeff Ashton was made to look like the child he is, bully, immature “man-boy” in a suit with a job. Jose’s Bitch boy. LOL As that is pretty much what the Defense is doing to the Prosecution. It is being clearly shown the prosecution has NO evidence of anything.

Do you think that maybe Jose is texting this prosecutors cell phone? I think so!

Top 5 List of Possible Texts From Jose Baez to Prosecutor Jeff Ashton from the podium:

5. I know your banging the blond girl at the end of your table!

4. That objection proves you a gay boy. Come out in court, and own up!

3. Pigs in a Blanket, you know you fantasizing about boys!

2. Bugs in trunk..you know you do Gerbals in the trunk! Maybe you should testify!

1. Tell your wife I will give back her panties next time I see her!

Too Funny!

I have to say for all the Jose Baez haters…this is brilliant! He is baiting the prosecutor into the jury to hate him!

At worst, to be “Council Not Qualified” on appeal.

BRILLIANT!

12 Responses to “Jose Beaz is Texting Prosecutor Jeff Ashton on Re-Cross – Casey Anthony Trial”

1. justice June 22, 2011 at 8:57 PM #

You sound like a child … Desperate and pathetic … Your a LOSER just like Baez … A sad attempt at humor! Poor Soul!

2. Jay June 25, 2011 at 9:37 AM #

You are truly delusional.

3. Jenn June 29, 2011 at 5:38 PM #

hahahahaha…you took the words right out of my mouth. I can’t STAND that guy and I doubt he’s winning any points with the jury. Especially the woman who said she did not feel she could sit in judgement of another person.

4. Jenn June 29, 2011 at 5:42 PM #

and another thing…..is it just me or is it obvious to anyone else that Perry is inconsistent on rulings on objections…..in favor of the prosecution?

5. L June 29, 2011 at 8:37 PM #

Baez is the shadiest piece of crap! The prosectutors have been schooling Baez every day this week! Baez questioning today was HORRIBLE. Objection!

6. Butch July 1, 2011 at 6:53 AM #

Is Ashton’s wife a lesbian?

7. Spectacularskin July 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM #

That’s rediculous.

8. bluebird July 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM #

Yes, Ashton is a whiney asshole. Any lawyer that would make the stink he does, “I can’t see”, I mean what a baby. I think the jury dislikes him too. He has been rude and obnoxious to defense’s expert witnesses. You didn’t see Baez doing that, did you. Ashton makes me cringe, I can’t stand babies like him.

9. Rhonda July 6, 2011 at 10:04 PM #

You are one sick individual……just like Casey Anthony!

10. george Bovs July 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM #

ROTFLAMO
    Its all bullshiit.

The defence did not HAVE to proof anything.
    The prosecution (from the winging gay to the dried up has been blonde) did not prove anything other then they are inept.
    Jurer No. 3 Said it all. We all found her not guilty BECAUSE there was no EVIDENCE of who, when, where, how, and why……

I think that says it all….and the DEFENCE TO A MAN (AND WOMEN) stood as one to applaud Casey when the not guilty verdicts came in THEY KNEW she did not do it…..ie George Anthony let the baby drown in the pool on his watch…(highly likely)

And yes the Judge, finally he showed his cards…..he let the prosecution get away with a lot…and finally stuck the knife in when it came to telling the police lies(the police are the biggest liars of all lol) and gave Casey the max …..he basically said ‘FK justice and the jury system I do what I want…..

Yeah thats AMerican justice for you. (She really did not do it)

11. george Bovs July 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM #

Oh, and a very nice blog statement. All of it true.

12. Jamie June 15, 2016 at 2:09 PM #

Jeff Ashton sucks. He was a whiny brat during the trial. I guess Florida likes bitches like him because they elected this loser to office. He lost the easiest case of his life. What a dumb ass he is!