10 Jun

Gotta give out proper props to “Tom” who posted an explanation for the DUCT TAPE and MAGGOTS and TRUNK SMELL on an older blog below about maggots! I think he nailed it! All 3 points are now solved!

WAY TO GO EARTHZEBRA READERS! THE SMARTEST IN THE WORLD! GO US! WOO-HOO!

Here is what “Tom” wrote:
____________________________________

tom
June 10, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Why has no one considered Casey placed the tape on Caylee’s mouth the same day
she backed the car in the garage and borrowed the shovel.I think the body decomposing whould have had maggots crawling from mouth,nose,eyesand ears.
A young woman as casey would only know the best way to stop that would be to
grab the duct tape and cover the exits. She then had to use the off white bag
and baby blanket to scoop up the body and place it in the black garbage bag.
She found out real quick she could not dig a hole that easy,so she took off in the car down the road and seen the woods and quickly got rid of it there.
then ditched the car.

_________________(end of Toms comment)_____________

Recap:
1. Caylee died in an accidental drowning
2. Body was placed in trunk
3. Maggots and Smell started
4. Casey was going to bury her but changed mind and put her back in trunk
5. Casey put duct tape over nose and mouth because of maggots
6. Casey bagged her and put her in woods
7. Car was ditched

Both Murder charges – Not proven beyond a reasonable doubt = NOT GUILTY

18 Responses to “DUCT TAPE & MAGGOTS & TRUNK SMELL Explained by EarthZebra reader! Casey Anthony Trial”

1. artgal16 June 10, 2011 at 8:29 PM #

Everything else could be possible except point number 1. – which should be Casey murdered Caylee
    then the rest makes sense somewhat. No one treats a drowned child this way. No one and that includes Casey. Its such a ridiculous defense it will be talked about for years to come. I cannot understand why this particular woman, Casey Anthony has so many people willing to make excuses for her. Women kill their children every day, it happens all the time for various reasons
    and that Caseys reason for killing Caylee is so apparent. She wanted to be free of Caylee and be able to continue to prey upon her parents and everyone else she came in contact with so she could do what she wanted to do without working and without paying her dues, as she had done her whole loathsome life. There is NO evidence of a drowning, none whatsoever. There is NO
    evidence of anyone else having any contact with Caylee besides Casey. She is SO guilty so get over it!

• Venice June 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM #

I agree artgal 100%! No, we are not sheep. (I thought I’d clear that up for you). We are logical, rational people who don’t need to run with fiction in order to decipher the truth.

• Linda June 13, 2011 at 1:25 AM #

I don’t know how Caylee died but after she did Casey put the duct tape over Caylees mouth to make it look like a kidnapping. The words she said George yelled at her after the “drowning” were her own thoughts after Caylee died and not Georges words at all. He wasn’t there. The heart was added by Casey because “Zanny the Kidnapper” loved Caylee (in Caseys own words to the detectives). IMO

2. EarthZebra June 10, 2011 at 9:17 PM #

Wait a moment. Perhaps I was a bit too quick to agree with “Tom”. Sorry Tom.

The maggots were in the trash bag with the trash. Not on the trunk floor. There was no body in with the trash and I doubt if the maggots were on the trunk floor they could then crawl into the bag. I don’t think maggots can jump and certainly the opening would be difficult if not impossible for a maggot to climb into.

Which leads me back to my first maggot blog post below that their was some rotting meat in the trash bag and caused the smell. Maggots eating the meat in the trash bag.

So we are back to:

1. No cause of death
    2. No evidence of who did it

No way to convict someone based on No, No, answers to the above questions. Unless your a book burning, witch hunting, sheep!

As far as the Medical Examiners testimony today……hello, excuse me, you are a Medical Examiner! Since when does her personal OPINION based on the police agenda 100% prove anything! All personal opinion, not based on her autopsy. Defense now needs to call in other Medical Examiners to testify that her opinion was merely that, her OPINION. She appointed herself Jury, Judge, and Executioner! Well, that is not evidence. It is her opinion based on 1 sided information from the police who have an obvious agenda.

Sorry sheepsters, it has to be NOT GUILTY

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 10:42 AM #

You carry on a blog to belittle and condescending to other people and their opinions? Shame on you and your blog. Have fun on verdict day…..I know I will!

3. scott June 11, 2011 at 12:04 AM #

I agree with your two main points. As crazy as this may sound, Casey is the only one that has told the truth so far in this case. She has admitted to lieing while it seems everyone that has everyone who has testified for the prosecution continues to lie or massage the truth about thier findings. There is not an ounce of solid proof that would make me find her guilty.

I personally believe that George found Caylee first and with his experienece, did try CPR, then realized nothing could be done. He then wasted no time telling Casey exactly what to do next. Try to act like nothing happened and he would fix it only to let her take the fall eventually. Casey trusted him, as she always has. George evetually put the tape on Caylee because, with his past law experience, he knew that his DNA could possibly seep out. People who have been abused have an amazing way of trusting the very one who has abused them.

4. Sara June 11, 2011 at 5:48 AM #

I can’t wait to see her not-guilty verdict read.

I agree with you about Dr. G. How is it her own personal opinion was allowed into the medical report, and subsequently the ruling cause of death. It’s not fair. Perhaps if I were the medical examiner, I would have considered the multitude of scenarios in which this duct-tape could have been placed on this child, or was it really even on the child to begin with? Hello! Obviously the child is dead, but we don’t know why. That report should have read “Death by undermined means”. Period.

I really think that unless Dr. G was at the crime scene first, and actually witnessed the duct tape on the child, she should not be allowed to say that this is a homicide! Who does this lady think she is? She’s just a has-been mediocre puppet of the state, that happened to have her own crappy television reenactment show on TLC. Yawwn, boring. I can’t believe that crap was allowed inside a court of law.

This entire case makes me sick, boils my blood like none other. I’ve always had the notion that Casey is innocent, and only because there is no evidence that proves otherwise without a shadow of a doubt. The prosecution has had 3 years to come up with this “damning evidence” that they claim points directly at Casey as the killer. Well, they don’t. I’ve been waiting and waiting for something to come up from the prosecution at trial, nothing that even gets my mind working.

Now, the issue that does get my wheels turning: will Casey Anthony testify?
    I really think Casey should tell her story. If she takes the stand and tells the entire story, minute by minute, thought by thought, emotion by emotion, all of this so called evidence against her will come clear. It’s obvious that an accident is more then a probable answer to this question. Even if the sexual abuse isn’t mentioned ONCE, there are clear answers to when, where, and why Caylee died.

It’s really quite simple.

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 12:38 PM #

Too bad you can’t detect the Sociopathy within Casey. It’s really that simple. A good sociopath will fool millions, and you are just one of the unfortunate ones. Please dont question my education….I have it. Plenty of it. MSW to begin with……………

• marcuma June 15, 2011 at 12:35 AM #

MSW? MSW is NOT a psychologist or psychiatrist. You are not qualified to diagnose someone as a Sociopath. She very well may be. But you are not qualified to make that diagnosis. Furthermore, anyone who tries to make that diagnosis after watching her on TV, never talking to her, and not knowing her history is a quack and that proves you are not qualified.

It’s funny really. People like you say, “She shows no emotion..she’s sick”. Then she starts to cry, then you say, “She’s faking it!”. What can she do?

Then people like you say she is a psychopath has no emotion and is a cold blooded callous killer then you claim she put a heart sticker on the duct tape because she was torn apart and loved her daughter. Think about how stupid that sounds.

5. artgal16 June 11, 2011 at 1:40 PM #

There was no meat in the trunk – no food of any kind – just an empty pizza box and other empty boxes
    and some soda cans. Therefore the maggots and the meat theory is wrong. The defense in their opening statement which will go down in the annals of criminal law history has to be the stupidest one ever presented has declared what happened. Now no matter what, they have to provide evidence of it.
    If they had just said it was an accident, then they might have had a chance. They can bring all their
    PAID experts to try to rebutt the prosecutions scientists and experts, but in the end they will have to provide proof of what they contend, that Caylee drowned and that George and Casey disposed of the body and due to sexual abuse Casey partied for 31 days and never reported her missing. Good luck with that fellas. As to what you said about the medical examiner, Dr G’s testimony, it is ludicrous and you dont understand her testimony. Medical examiners signs death certificates everywhere in the country and that is an important document stating cause of death and sometimes manner of death. The ME’s give their evaluation upon examination, studies, and other data and then render an opinion. Yes
    its an OPINION however, its one that carries great weight over everyone else’s opinion because they are an expert in that field and there is no one else’s opinion (especially not a paid experts) that will supercede it in the jury’s mind. Dr G said it was “not probably” a homicide but that it was a homicide.
    She stated a fact and as the ME that carries huge weight. Her opinion is backed up by the facts that she brought up in court i.e. that in 100 percent of the cases of drowned children, they are never “disposed” of in the manner that Caylee was. By the way, I posted that in your previous blog even before Dr G testified. So once again, you are short of facts and only post what you believe, but you have given us no
    proof to back it up. Yes, you have to give us some proof that this was an accident because this is the crux now of this whole case due to the defense’s blundering. They said it was an accident they have to prove it. Once again you are light on proof, so with evidence mounting and the prosecutions case almost over, they verdict will be GUILTY. Maybe it would be better rather than give us a rebuttal to what the prosecution has presented, you give us a scenario of what proof you would bring to the table to make us believe it was an accident. Now that would be worth reading!

• scott June 12, 2011 at 11:10 AM #

Why should he have to prove anything to you. He already has.
      You want someone to die based on an opinion ? Dr G. claims that
      100 %. How could she possibly know that ? Especially whenever you throw George Anthony in the mix. He is the one with all the answers. I suppose you trust him also as he continues to lie. its been proven. He cheats on his wife takes money fom other women, fake suicide used as a decoy. You will see more truth contine to surface. Uless you continue act like Nancy Disgrace and consider only what you and her want to believe and ignore the truth. Matbe the maggots ate what little food was left in the trash, how could you know what was in the trash. Consider how much of that evidence was tampered with.

6. Venice June 11, 2011 at 2:25 PM #

Dear Blog Owner,

A madman by the name of michellefrommadison has stolen my avatar again from wesh.com. He is posting on your blogs with my avatar and everyone knows who Venice is. Michellefrommadison usually has his avatar of a beat up Nancy Grace face. Please be a respectable blog owner and take down the posts with my avatar of Venice tied to his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. rod June 11, 2011 at 2:53 PM #

you are crazy! She murdered the kid. what a fantasy you live in.,

8. EarthZebra June 11, 2011 at 3:03 PM #

It’s called “Reality” and is located outside the sheep pen. ha ha

But thanks for the comment. Appreciated.

9. artgal16 June 11, 2011 at 3:19 PM #

We will be awaiting your revelations on how you would prove this was an accident. I have a feeling we will be waiting a looooong time!

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM #

artgal…..stay away from this blog. michellefrommadison is a regular. Talk about sheep…..Lmao. Stay cool artgal😉

10. Tom June 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM #

Flies and maggots in white bag “because flies fly”,food or no food”but paper
    towels soaked in decomosing bodily fluids would attract them there.The Fly expert
    testimony is very strong and the jury can understand him.Everyone has had to deal
    with flies sometime in there life.My wife once throwed a dead parakeet in the open garbage sack in the hot garage,a day or two later maggots were crawling out of it and the garage was filled with flies.Casey mopped up the fluids,picked up the maggots and dead flies with the paper towels,and put tape over Caylees mouth.
    Alot of people have tate in the garage,”I do” accessable to anyone.She lived there she would have known where tape is.The tape was used up on signs after the body was found in December.I beleive Caylee died from being left in a Hot car.

• marcuma June 15, 2011 at 12:53 AM #

I think a hot car makes a lot of sense. I’ve considered that. The duct tape still throws me off though. Why do you think she put tape over her mouth in this scenario?