Casey Anthony Not Guilty on 3 Largest Counts! – Prosecution Burden Not Met!

8 Jun

Count #1: First Degree Murder
Count #2: Aggravated manslaughter of a child
Count #3: Aggravated child abuse
Count #4: Four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer

Ok, boys and girls, lets not lose focus on what we are doing here!

Count #1: First Degree Murder

Cause of death = Unknown
Person or persons responsible for death = Unknown if there were any
Verdict = NOT GUILTY BY REASONABLE DOUBT

Count #2: Aggravated manslaughter of a child

Cause of death = Unknown
Person or persons responsible for death = Unknown if there were any
Verdict = NOT GUILTY BY REASONABLE DOUBT

Count #3: Aggravated child abuse

Probably person responsible for death = Casey Anthony
Reason = Lies and cover up
Verdict = GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

Did she lie to law enforcement = Yes
Verdict = GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

Ok, there you have it! This is how this trial should play out. With time served, she walks out of the courthouse a free woman to find her way in life.

The prosecution over-charged this case. Why did they do this? Because when you lie to the Police they get pissed off! Then the media got a hold of this tragedy and District Attorney’s Ego became involved! Silliness on his/her/their part!

Casey walks out of courthouse a free woman! Makes millions in interview fee’s, book deals, movie deal.

And I’m fine with all this! This is how our legal system should work!

You can’t haul people into jail with NO EVIDENCE! But apparently our society ASSUMES guilty before EVIDENCE! We are not a society who burns books, or goes on witch hunts! Or are we? Brainwashing of the emotional public by the prosecution to “build it’s case to their theory” released to the media, and the media repeats the prosecutions AGENDA for ratings, and repeats?!

I’d say we are a society of book burners and witch hunters. So many are so quick to be so emotionally convinced she is guilty without any facts of the case. Well “facts”, only leaked to the news media as so called “facts” by the prosecution (hello AGENDA), which we are now learning are NOT so much facts at all!

* Chloroform – photo posted on boyfriends MySpace page
* Chloroform not abnormal in trunk – Chemist expert discredits Air so called expert
* Casey a good mother by all accounts
* No motive
* No logical reason for this
* No Evidence at all

When did we start killing each other, imprisoning each other, with no PROOF OF ANYTHING!

This is not the way the USA should be! Are we “animals”?

54 Responses to “Casey Anthony Not Guilty on 3 Largest Counts! – Prosecution Burden Not Met!”

1. michellefrommadison June 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM #

Did you notice where the whole chloroform started? Casey’s friend on myspace made a comment he posted saying something about what does a guy have to do to get a girl these day, chloroform her? Then, as the computer tech testified, Casey’s computer then had searches for chloroform after that and only after that. Well, that clears that whole thing about chloroform and the cause of death and the smell in her car. Defense wins again. But, why are they being allowed to win every issue? Where is the justice for Caylee?

2. jon June 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM #

Well said

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM #

Personally, to have a women prosecutor as a lead is a mistake. A male, imo, would have been far better as female prosecutors seem to always base things on emotions and not facts.

3. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:34 AM #

Lets hope the jury is not as stupid as you. You forgot Baez said Casey
    and George hide the dead body. Charge: Obstruction and concealment
    of a death. And, I just you forgot about the six felony convictions
    for forging Amy’s checks she is waiting to be sentenced on. Trust
    me she is going to prison. Judge Belvin Perry will make sure of that!
    Also on the first two counts, the worst I see is a hung jury and she
    rots in jail two more years waiting on a new trial. And no, Obstruction
    and Concealment of a death is not double jepardy. They are different
    charges.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM #

No, Baez said George hid the body, not Casey and George. Casey had nothing to do with the whole incident of the drowning. Find a video of the opening statements and you will see. Facts do make the difference. 🙂

4. terri June 9, 2011 at 8:42 AM #

Guilty of 1st degree murder but no death penalty. This is my opinion on what will happen. If this was an accident as the defense states, why would Casey sit in jail with the death penalty hanging over her head for 3 years. Doesn’t sound reasonable to me.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM #

If the jury is educated enough, there will be a full and complete acquittal, but it takes Law and Psychology to fullt understand.in my opinion.

• Lauren July 2, 2011 at 10:55 PM #

I am a major of both Law and Psychology and there’s no way they would give her a full and complete acquittal if “educated enough”. If anything it would be the opposite. There may only be circumstantial evidence, but all circumstances point to Casey. And by DSM criteria, Casey displays features of anti-social personality disorder.

5. guest June 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM #

You are possibly insane. Of course she did it! What do you really think happened to this little girl (since you said above “Cause of death = Unknown Person or persons responsible for death = Unknown if there were any ” The cause of death is known… there is evidence of chloroform- both searches on her computer (like George Anthony would spell it wrong.. Only a disgusting, immature person like Casey would.) and like George would go on a fb right after, and there was evidence of chloroform on the carpet in HIGH quantities, According to the researcher (WHO IS IN CHARGE OF MAKING SURE THAT THE TESTS HE PERFORMS AND THE WAY THEY ARE PERFORMED ARE IN ORDER BEFORE A FBI AGENT EVEN HAS THE TOOLS TO DO THE TESTING!!) plus, The very unprofessional way that the agent tested the material and got the material (didn’t make sure that the carpet swatches were the same size (Cause that makes a HUGE difference and a scientist would know that) and them not being packaged correctly. There was also duct tape on the babies face (mouth and nose) with a heart sticker on top that CASEY has a sheet of!! YEAH, I watched this case SINCE it happened- not since the trial started! Also, George Anthony was a police officer, he of all people would know to call the police immediately after a victim has drown, he isn’t an idiot and wouldn’t think he or Casey would be in trouble if she drown..cause they wouldn’t have! He would know that! Only an idiot (Casey and Jose)would make up a super stupid lie like that! She is so guilty! And you will see that the jury will too!!

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM #

Of course, imo and opinions of other well-educated people, she didn’t do it as you claim. But, it takes Law and Psychology to fully understand. I will remain with the facts, not speculatio.

6. EarthZebra June 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM #

Re: Guest

Thanks for the comment. I just answered this on another blog post lower…..I’ll re-post my reply to Laura here as you have many of the same questions:

_________

Re: Laura

Lets just say, George and Casey, were having a “romantic” incestuous relationship where they both were willing sexual participants and truly felt “romantic” love for each other, (in their minds) they were like husband and wife. They finish having sex, do get dressed, and go look for Caylee who was supposed to be playing in her room as she was when they snuck off to be together. George finds Caylee in the pool, they do try to perform CPR but to no avail. Both are incredibly scared of Cindy and it is very possible Cindy knows about their sexual relationship. George and Cindy and Casey probably have fought about the George and Casey sexual relationship many times. Cindy is jealous of Casey and desperately wants to be Caylee’s mother. If they tell Cindy how Caylee really died in the pool she will know they were having sex again. George knows this will probably be Involuntary Manslaughter for Casey. They decide together to hide it and plan something out. From there everything just snowballs out of control. Casey takes the hit for the family so the sexual “relationship” won’t come out and both she and her love, George won’t both go to jail. The jail videos are genuine love George and Casey have for each other. If the relationship comes out, Casey goes to jail for Involutary Manslaughter and George goes to jail for whatever the charges are for incest on a minor. I guess rape. So, everyone stays quiet. George agrees for the defense to claim things to help is daughter knowing he will never be charged for anything as long as he does not admit it!

________

As far as the Chloroform, the most credible “expert” was the FBI chemist and he said the Chloroform was no big deal. Very low levels. Consistent with the bottles in the trash, normal cleaning agents, or general household living things. So, the entire Chloroform “evidence” is evidence of nothing. Remember: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT —- he’s the expert and he has doubt. Well, if the expert has doubt then I do to.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM #

Excellent theory. 🙂

7. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:16 PM #

You are a fool! How much you want to wager Casey is convicted?
    I am serious. Name the place and time.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM #

We, the informed and well-educated, all collectively bet your life on the fact Casey will not be found guilty of first-degree murder.

• Enough already July 4, 2011 at 1:35 AM #

Why do you keep calling yourself “well- educated”? The fact that you keep having to say that would lead one to believe that you are not as bright as you are trying to make people think. It is kind of like the guy always bragging about having money usually doesn’t have any.

8. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM #

10,000 dollars?

9. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM #

Before you said she would walk. You are a clown.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM #

You will never find any comment posted by myself that says anything other that the prosecution can not prove a first-degree murder conviction against Casey because the facts do not support that, at least not in the USA.

10. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM #

You are an idiot because there are actually six counts against
    Casey. Who is informed?

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:32 PM #

I know there are six counts, still contrary to your ability to understand, the prosecution can not obtain a conviction of first-degree murder of Caylee against Casey.

(don’t allow the facts to continue to scare you so much, they are only facts) 🙂

• FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM #

So why do you skip the other counts?

11. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM #

Count #2: Aggravated manslaughter of a child
    Cause of death = Unknown
    Person or persons responsible for death = Unknown if there were any
    Verdict = NOT GUILTY BY REASONABLE DOUBT

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:35 PM #

Since you still don’t realize it, Caylee got into the pool because Cindy left the ladder down, George found Caylee had drown and brought Caylee to Casey who followed George’s direction on not calling 911 and George gave the body to Kronk to bury, which Kronk did. See how simple this case is? But, you have to follow the facts in order to make any sense of it. Keep trying Fred, there is still time to get you up to date.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM #

Other counts don’t matter. Even if she was convicted on all of them, she would likely get credit for time-served and released immediately.

12. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM #

Man you are stupid.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM #

Many uninformed and uneducated people feel the same way you do Fred. It’s just a lack of understanding and inability to understand the concepts of Psychology and Law that cause you to come across so uninformed.

13. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM #

Before you said George never gave body to Casey. What are
    you smoking?

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:40 PM #

Watch a video of the opening statements, that might help you to better understand your deficiencies in understanding this case.

14. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM #

Six felony convictions for forgery on Amy’s check account awaiting
    sentencing. $69,000 tax lien on Casey since 2008. No Jail Time?
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:45 PM #

Nope, at least according to the Experts that have examined this case. Look it up.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM #

Casey has already done years of jailtime for something she never did as charged, at least according to the facts thus far.

• FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM #

Do you mean she was not convicted of forgery
        or IRS has a Lien on her for $69,000?

15. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM #

You are the one who said opening statement said
    George was solely responsiple. Now you say George
    gave body to Casey. Are you related to Casey?

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM #

If you are referring to me, stick with what I stated and not your interpretation of that which is never-endingly changing all the time. Look back to any comment I have ever made on this Casey Anthony case you have an educated sit down with it with toread it to you then explain it to you in a manner you can better understand. Good luck. Looks like you are beginning to panic already at the upcoming non-conviction of first degree murder against Casey Anthony.

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM #

Caylee drown all on her own, no one is responsible for that except if Cindy did not leave the ladder down as she did, Caylee would not have gotten into the pool and drown. After George found the lifeless body, what he did to cover it up was because he was a cop at the time and didn’t want to be involved in an investigation like that, he had Kronk dispose of the body. No involvement by Casey except for the lies to throw off the investigation so George wouldn’t get caught, which is consistent on how abuse-survivors act.

16. FRED June 9, 2011 at 6:53 PM #

Michelle get off the meds and PMS and I will talk to you.
    BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• michellefrommadison June 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM #

Facts do scare some people, especially the uninformed, but thanks for proving my points to be correct. No charge either. 🙂

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 2:17 PM #

Fred,

This is michellefrommadison you are arguing with. He has stolen my Venice Avatar and is posting under my name. You should know me from Kim’s blog. You are going back and forth with a madman. I am reporting this blog, as this is the newest blog on the wrodpress that does not know who michellefrommadison really is. Do not respond to this avatar with his name. I am Venice.

17. Venice June 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM #

Excuse me Blog Owner…..michellefrommadison is posting under my avatar again! He has stolen my personal picture as well. I would appreciate it if you would not let him post under my name. This is an outrage!! Everyone knows him on the net….he usually has an avatar of a beat-up Nancy Grace! Please remove his name from my avatar as I will be reporting this to WordPress today.

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 2:29 PM #

This michellefrommadison was on the wesh.com chat today with a screen name of n***** lover.

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 3:43 PM #

Gee….thanks for your help. That’s ok….it reflects who you are. An identity thief, and fraud committer, fits in perfect here. Have a nice day🙂

18. EarthZebra June 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM #

Re: Venice

So, let me see if I understand.

“Venice” and the aviator are being posted by yourself and another person pretending to be “Venice”?

I’m not so sure there is anything I can do. Once a person has 1 approved comment, their comments are automatically approved thereafter. As far as I know, as the blog owner, I have no control over the names entered or the aviators used. Do I? I’ve only been on WordPress for a little while now and in no-way am an expert, so maybe you can educate me if you know?

So far I approve every comment, good or bad, as I’m a strong believer in free speech. It is by debating topics, pro’s and con’s, in which the truth can be found. Sorry for your troubles. I’ll try to pay more attention.

EZ

• Venice June 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM #

Thank you EZ for the reply! Be careful of michellefrommadison. His name is Jason Allen Bizack and he is an identity thief. He used to post with my own personal picture of my face, and now he has stolen all of my Facebook avatars. He has been banned from 90% of the blogs, and he will cause trouble wherever he is not banned. Thank you so much for caring what this person has been doing to me! I just wish you could replace my Venice avatar with something else to sit beside his name of michellefrommadison. Have a nice night EZ!

19. michellefrommadison June 12, 2011 at 12:12 AM #

How Perry can allow the prosecution to proceed with the appealable violations so far and the defense hasn’t even begun their side yet is absolutely abominable. If any conviction is obtained, it will be all tossed right out the window on appeal, if Casey is not fully acquitted in this trial right now. How the prosecution team lives with themselves is a real question, their performance is pathetic, at least to the trained eye.

• Venice June 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM #

michellefrommadison,
      That slanderous piece of fictional libel of me having testicular cancer is soon to be in the hands of an attorney. Have a nive day stealing from and slandering people!

20. Anthony June 13, 2011 at 6:07 PM #

Wow, great post! Personally, i feel confident that Casey Anthony is a sick, twisted, lunatic, however, we are a nation of laws, and we must prove a person guilty beyond a reasonable doubt to sentence them accordingly.

Casey Anthony without a reasonable doubt is a Liar. A Pathological Liar. Casey Anthony has not, and will not be proven to be a killer. If this jury convicts her of murder, it will be turned over on appeal, as the only thing they can convict her on is antics used by the prosescution to sway the “belief” that Casey is guilty of murder.

21. gaby June 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM #

I think you need to watch HLN they have mentioned ALOT of evidence that weren’t included. Including a friend who said that when they were young that was what they used to do bury their dead pet and put sticker on it and bury it on the same location where Casey dump Caylee’s body. The bad thing is she sold her story to a tabloid for $20k. Also someone said that Casey originally wante to tell police that Caylee was kidnapped thus she put duct tape on her mouth after she died. I don’t know if this is the truth. Because I have also a theory of it myself. It is sad because the only evidence that connects her to the remains is the heart shaped glue remain on the duct taped but the FBI person didn’t take a picture but instead just showed it to her supervisor who agreed. I think she is very guilty but sad that alot of evidence weren’t shown and not direct evidence to connect her.

22. gaby June 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM #

If I was one of the jury I will weigh all the circumstancial evidence from the smell all the witnesses, bugs, fluid from the carpet in the trunk, hair, (because it is consistent to a non-living person) all of which come and points to a decomposing body inside the car. The chloroform searches and chloroform traces in the trunk, tape and the sticker that are found on the remains that connect the remains to the anthony home. Also tape points to the fact that it was put while Caylee was still alive. Now does that make Casey a killer? Let’s take a look how credible she is especially her actions look in videotape in the jailhouse, all the lies in the interview, and while in the Universal Studios, her crying in court but then when the jury is not inside she just stared straight to the animation of the skull on caylee’s picture, all this are her drama and the defense tactics in my opinion. Does she seem concern any note of worry, a BIG NO, especially after they said that she already knew that Caylee was dead and claims she drowned. Now, as Dr. G said why didn’t she call 911 a true genuine, innocent mother would call everyone 911 first for her child. Not think of herself first and not how she would look like. A genuine reaction would be seen from Cindy herself. When she found out Caylee was missing the first thing she did was call 911. Let’s look at her alibi her against George does George look like someone who would put a sticker heart on the duct tape? No but of course there is no picture of it this concerns me the only evidence that really links Casey to the remains and there is no proof of it. Now, let’s look at George’s actions based on the videotape and up to now. He is more credible and he looks more like the grieving grandfather that he is supposed be. It is a homicide not an accident. I also think that Casey’s bf might have something to do with it (along withe Casey) also they may have been doing that for a while to keep Caylee quiet or he may have hinted to Casey about chloroform. I would find her Guilty because I do think that she knew that by doing what she is doing to Caylee, giving her chloroform and putting duct tape MAY in the end kill Caylee and thus she knew there is a possibility that Caylee may die I think she knew that. I didn’t take law or anything but for me the fact that there was a conscious/awareness that her doing that will kill her child is First degree to me. That is why she was searching for possible reasons/excuse in Google for Caylee getting killed or dying. I just hope the jury sees it the way I see it though. At first I thought you know maybe it is accidental but I stopped and really thought about and it does show her intent there. She probably was relieved when Caylee died. Also that picture with the duct tape really wasn’t that bad because it was just an animation to show what part of the face the duct tape had covered. Sometimes I think did she put the duct tape to really finish caylee off or put it just in case caylee wakes up she won’t be able to make a noise. and was her hands tied? too bad it was already skeletonized. because if caylee wasn’t tied then maybe that is why she had put 3 layers of duct tape there so caylee cannot remove it. but then didn’t care if that layers of duct tape can kill caylee. I bet 100% she put the sticker while caylee was dead. But did she even remove the duct tape to check caylee? If not then she really wanted it to happen. Sorry for the long message but this is what my theory as of today🙂

23. connie black June 15, 2011 at 2:15 PM #

DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CHLOROFORM SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THAT LITTLE GIRL, THEN SHE WAS STUFFED IN THE BAGS AND DROPPED IN THE WOODS, CASEY LAST ONE TO BE WITH HER. PARTIED FOR 31 DAYS LIED FOR YEARS ABOUT A JOB. THE CAR SPEAKS THE VOLUMES, TRASH BAG LEFT IN THE BACK THINKING SHE COULD CONCEAL THE SMELL OF DEATH!!!! THE CAR ABONDONED, THEN TOWED EVERYONE SMELLED THE CAR PLUS NOT TO MENTION THE DOG. CAR BACKED IN GARAGE, SHOVEL BORROWED 2 DOGS HIT IN THE BACK YARD SAME PLACE??????????? THAT CHILD WAS IN THE BACK YARD DEAD AND SHE DECIDED WHAT TO DO WITH HER INSTEAD OF CALLING 911. THE HAIR IN THE TRUNK WITH DECOMP ON IT, CAN’T BE ANYONES BUT CAYLEE’S. CASEY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THE CAR!!!!!!!! COMMON SENSE SOMETIMES EVIL PEOPLE CAN REALLY REALLY COVER THEIR TRACKS SOCIOPATHS ARE MASTERS AT IT.

• tom June 16, 2011 at 1:38 PM #

did a search for chloroform,its very hard to make and you can’t buy any here in the usa since 1976.chloroform is related to chlorine same stuff thats used in swimming pools.anyone who owns a pool knows how that stuff leaves an odor on your hands a anything else it touches,I wonder how many times pool cholorine as been hauled home in the back of that car,thus together being mixed with febreez to try to clean the smell out.the test equipment is so sensitive it all shows up as chloroform.They didnt ask experts enough about how easy it is to make or get chloroform.chloroform was not the killer or duct tape.something else happened? and it was not a drowning.most likely just left in a hot car,and lieing casey thought she lie her way out of that.Only she alone knows and can tell anyone what really happened to her sweet little girl Caylee.Only if GOD’s hand touches Casey’s shoulder will she ever tell.

24. Judy June 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM #

Zebraearth….this is a great blog after reading some of your blog it was like you were reading my mind. i completely agree with all of your points. thanks to the media we have become a nation of “guilty until proven innocent”, when did smelly cars and duct tape become enough evidence to put someone to death, i have been watching this trial from the beginning, with only a little bit of knowledge about the case, didn’t really watch the media circus during July and December of 2008, so i think i have a open mind with regards to this case (oh yeah by the way I live in Florida) and from what i saw of “State’s evidence” and after the state rest. i thought to myself if I was a juror there is no way in my heart of hearts that I could convict someone for first degree murder much less recomend the death sentence. no motive, on cause of death, no evidence that puts her with the body at the time of death, on evidence that the child was murdered by the hands of her mother. this is just a very sad sad situation.

25. michellefrommadison June 29, 2011 at 10:53 PM #

Prosecution clearly did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt the charge of first-degree murder, which means many, if not all, of the remaining charges cannot be met without a reasonable doubt. At least that is what the facts of the case show at this point.

26. Lora Coate July 5, 2011 at 2:40 PM #

ya know..i’m allnot that educated but you or he or him get tmake that call, and yet ya all seem to have the abswer. I’ve never been on this before. don;\.t even know exactly how i got here, but i’m glad i’m me cuz It wouldn.t be right to be any of you. It cracks me up how ereryone has all the answers to something they really know nothing about..only hear say!yes that little oh so beautiful girl isn’t with us and we all DO CARE ABOUT THAT, that’s a cool denomintor…we can only agree to disagree without the back atcha stuff.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL VERDICT = NOT GUILTY « The STR - July 5, 2011

[…] Casey Anthony Not Guilty on 2 Largest Counts! – Prosecution Burden Not Met! (earthzebra.com) […]