I never thought I’d see the day, in this “advanced” time of civilized mankind, where it would be allowed for censorship to be acceptable by so many on so many levels. It is shameful!
For everyone to see what is being said about other world leaders, countries, and diplomats, comments which were supposed to have been confidential and not for everyone’s eyes. Communications revealing the truths as to how the USA Government approaches the rest of the world, thinks of the world, and the discrepancies of what the US Government tells “everyone else” versus what is the real truth.
And now the US Government (not it’s citizens) is pissed and is doing everything it possibly can to threaten “everyone” into not reading it. Well, I’m afraid the horses are already out of the barn “Big Brother”!
Some injustices of the last week:
* In the last week, the US Government (not it’s citizens) has successfully managed to get the WikiLeaks website off the internet. What happened to the internet being a place where free speech is rule #1 and untouchable?
* The US Govenment (not it’s citizens) has successfully bullied PayPal into stopping its acceptance of money on behalf of WikiLeaks.
* The US Government (not it’s citizens) has successfully bullied Sweden into charging the creator of the WikiLeaks website, Julian Assange, with a non-existent rape! And why?…..So they can have more time to drum up some bogus charges of their own and have this man, who is not a US citizen, and does not live in the US, brought to the USA and locked up forever!
Do you know how incredibly scary this is where one government has the power to reach out into any part of the world and “snatch” any person they want, try them, and basically hang them on the nearest tree!
* The US Government (not it’s citizens) has bullied the British judge into denying bail for Mr Assange.
* The US Government (not it’s citizens) has issued threats to all US Government employees that if they read these documents their jobs are in jeopardy! They have threatened it’s own military that if they are not to read any of the documents.
* The US Government (not it’s citizens) has bullied MasterCard and Visa to not accept any payment to WikiLeaks.
What do you see in this whole picture?
You see the big bad bully who’s dirty little secrets and lies were just revealed to everyone.
“Our governments, do not define who we are individually, as a nation, or it’ s people, we do” ~ Earth Zebra