Casey Anthony is Laughing At All Of You! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

26 Nov

Today in the news it is being reported that computer searches were done on the Anthony home computer at a time that completely disproves and blows the Prosecutions “Time Line”  and “Theory ” of  how and when Casey Anthony supposedly killed her child,………. into a bunch of little iddy biddy pieces!  Nice try!

Casey Anthony is sitting at home today a free woman, laughing her ass off at the prosecution and all of you who convict her in your minds with no evidence. And don’t think Baez isn’t enjoying the incompetence of the Prosecution on this evening of festive chuckles! LOL

It is further proof that the prosecution had no case, no evidence, made up the “Time Line” completely, and thus justice was served and Casey Anthony is rightfully so, FREE!

Hey Jeff, are you laughing now? LOL

For those of us who had the verdict right, all we have to say is….. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA…LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL……HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

About these ads

22 Responses to “Casey Anthony is Laughing At All Of You! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!”

1. JanCorey November 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM #

And Casey Anthony should laugh at all the idiots, imo. She waited for years in a jail cell being charged with crimes she could never have committed. Maybe someday, there will be a fund created to fund the elimination of that prosecution team as well as a track-down of all those idiotic-haters and their elimination so the world can become a peaceful place.

2. JanCorey November 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM #

And, I am laughing with Casey.

3. bgail November 27, 2012 at 3:18 AM #

NO It proves Caylee did NOT drown in the pool. Caylee was alive when George left for work and this proves it.

4. EarthZebra November 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM #

@bgail

Thanks for your comment.

It’s been awhile and I don’t remember all the exact times and details. Will you refresh my memory please?

My point is: When a Prosecution (any Prosecution) walks into a courtroom and presents evidence, time lines, and details of the crime, as FACT, then those FACTS are proven to be a bunch of Hoooweeey, then all the things the Prosecution presents is mere fantasy, grasping at straws, made up stuff. The jury saw through the Prosecutions fantasy and rightfully so made the correct verdict. You can’t send someone to jail based on a fantasy time line and made up evidence.

But for the sake of debate: Lets say Casey was on the computer at that time. So what? She was on a “suicide” site perhaps looking up ways to kill herself. Isn’t this about the same time George came home from work? Maybe it was George? Ok, the next search was MySpace, so lets assume it was Casey and Caylee was still alive at this time and George was on his way home. Are you saying Casey looked up “suffocating”, then went onto her MySpace page, then in the few minutes before George comes home, kills Caylee? Doesn’t add up. Sorry.

Love to hear your thoughts though…..

EZ

5. jonesy November 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM #

George had already left for work when this search was made. This evidence only further proves Casey did it. The jury was wrong then and still are.

6. EarthZebra November 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM #

@jonesy

So George was there all day and left for work about that time? Okay, so what, doesn’t change anything. Caylee died that morning in the pool, George took care of it, and after George left Casey looked up a “suicide” website to kill herself.

What am I missing here? Seems pretty clear cut.

EZ

• JanCorey November 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM #

I believe it was well established at trial that Caylee loved the pool and could climb the ladder unassisted, which Cindy left down that morning. Baez proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt to the jurors, and me too.

7. jonesy November 28, 2012 at 1:03 AM #

You got your facts wrong. Casey did not search for “suicide.” She searched for “fool-proof suffocation.” One of the hits was an anti-suicide site talking about suffocation. We know it was Casey who did the search because it was done using her password protected account. It was also done at 2:50pm which is after George would have left for work, where he arrived by 3pm.

And if Caylee died in the morning, Casey didn’t seem too broken up about it since her computer record shows here on the internet continuously from 7:53am to 2:52 pm with a couple of hours worth of breaks. She was on myspace, facebook, chatting on aim, shopping on Fredericks of Hollwyood and other lingerie sites, doing image searches on “Tila Tequila” and “sexy women.” Her internet play stopped at 2:52, shortly after George would have left and right after searching on “fool-proof suffocation.”

She was reasonably guilty even without this, but, yeah, you’d have to pretty gullible to believe she was innocent with it.

• JanCorey November 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM #

I believe Casey Anthony was innocent of many of the crimes she was charged with, including the murder charge, because I base my conclusion on the facts of the case presented at trial. I agree with the jury, the prosecution failed to meet their burden of proving their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

• jonesy November 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM #

I believe she was guilty both because of the evidence at trial and this new evidence.

How do you account for the “suffocation” search by Casey on the day Caylee was last seen if Casey is innocent? Just an unfortunate coincidence?

Just like the searches for chloroform and neckbreaking? Just a coincidence like the corpse decomposition in her car trunk? Casey would have to be one of the unluckiest defendants ever – if she hadn’t been acquitted. One thing true about this blog post is that she is laughing right now.

• JanCorey November 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM #

I have many of those same type of word-searches on my computer too, as well as many millions of people do toodo, plus more aggravating-terms as well, it means nothing, especially related to this case. The prosecution failed miserable and I believe each of the prosecution-teams need a penalty of incarceration in the charges they manufactured against Casey Anthony because they did try to kill her through those ridiculous charges or at least take away her freedom for most or all of her life when they had no ability to prove their suspicions beyond a reasonable doubt. The jurors proved that to me.

• JanCorey December 15, 2012 at 8:15 PM #

The prosecution failed to prove your position on her guilt.

8. EarthZebra November 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM #

@jonesy

What new evidence?

She looked up “suffocation” on the computer after George left for work. So, did George see Caylee all day long? I don’t know…did he? Or did we hear nothing of this from George because he knew the child died earlier that morning in the pool?

Lets say it was the pool, earlier in the day. Might Casey want to kill herself after her child just died earlier in the day and thought about putting a bag over her head?

The search wasn’t “how to kill someone by suffocation”. It was “fool proof suffocation”. Doesn’t it make more sense she wanted to kill herself? Then changed her mind and went onto MySpace?

Chloroform was looking up the term because her boyfriend at the time sent her a joke photo “Seduce her with Chloroform”.

I just don’t see any evidence. All I see is a bunch of wishes and fantasy from the Prosecution.

I’ll restate my original point…….the Prosecution can’t tell the jury about one “Time Line” and set of FACTS, and then have this “new evidence” come along and prove them all wrong! The verdict was correct based on the prosecution fantasy Time Line.

The new search on the computer proves nothing, except the prosecution was wrong!

EZ

• JanCorey November 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM #

Ditto EZ, exactly! Plus, even if Casey had the opportunity, no one can kill a drowned child.

9. janice December 1, 2012 at 3:08 AM #

I thought Zanny the Nanny killed her. Oh that’s right, that was lie, along with lie about her job, numerous people that don’t exsist, all lies. The smell of decomposition in her car trunk, that was old pizza left there to rot. (Most people throw old food in the garbage, not in the trunk and leave it there). If that didn’t smell enough, those two squirells she ran over, which was it?

Casey says Caylee drowned in the pool, and….I guess we’ll just have to belive her, it can never be proved. No big deal, right Casey? “everybody lies, and everybody dies.” It all washes out in the end. Keep laughing Casey, it’s good for the soul, and you know what? That little girl that was thrown in a gabage bag with duct tape over her mouth is in a much better place, and is laughing too, although not for the same reasons.

The funny thing is, if twelve jurors could not put two and two together in this case, I don’t belive this news would have made a difference.

• JanCorey December 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM #

I followed the case quite closely Janice, and I found the jurors to be quite intelligent and they appeared to follow the Law quite well. The problem was the prosecution in not proving their case beyond a reasonable doubt, not the defense counsel or the jurors, imo.

10. EarthZebra December 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM #

@janice

It’s Saturday and I have a moment, so lets take a look at your good points one by one.

I watched a Christmas movie the other day called something like ‘Naughty or Nice’ about a woman who is sent Santa’s good and bad list book on people. But what she didn’t realize is that on one side of the book was Naughty or Nice list, which showed the bad things about people, and if you flip the book over it was Nice or Naughty list, which showed the good things about people. Moral of the story? Everything, and everybody has two sides to it, and is rarely what it is just at one glance. Let’s look at your points from the other side of the book.

* Zanny, Universal Studios, fake people, etc……Lets say your Dad is having a sexual relationship with you since you were young and he is continuing the sex every day after his wife leaves for work in the morning. Wouldn’t you get the heck out of the house, even if you have to create a fake life, with jobs, people, and anything you can to avoid your dad from f*cking you every morning? I think so.

* Trunk smell…..whatever it was, pizza, squirrel, or trash, all I know is there were maggots and flies in the trunk. If it were Caylee, I don’t think there would have been time for maggots to get into her. It makes more sense that it was garbage that had the time to give birth to maggots.

* Little Girl in trash bag with Duct Tape over her mouth….I’m not so convinced there was any duct tape over her mouth but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say there was. Seems this was a long standing practice in that family for burying pets. Granted, Caylee was not a pet and it seems pretty barbaric to me, but to give George the benefit of the doubt, I’m sure it was pretty intense that morning when when he bagged Caylee up. I also don’t think George dumped Caylee in the woods. I think Caylee was put somewhere else and Roy Krunk found her and moved the body to the woods!

* Putting Two and Two together…..No matter what the real truth as to what happened in that house on that day, it really doesn’t matter. We have a court system where people can not yell “WITCH” and that person is automatically burned on the stake. Guilt has to be proven! Not guessed at. The prosecution guessed at what happened and lost.

Thanks for your comment.

EZ

• JanCorey December 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM #

Well said EZ, well said.

• janice December 4, 2012 at 4:34 AM #

EZ,

If my father had been molesting me since I was a young girl, I would not have a fake job, nor at least dozen fake friends. I would not be living in the same house, I would have a real job. In this day and age there a too many resources for single parents. I can’t think of one excuse that would cause me to leave my daugher with a molester. Casey is a woman in her twenties, not a teenager, you would think under those circumstances she would be long gone. Yes guilt has to be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, not all doubt. It is not the prosacuters job to prove motive or how she died, only the elements of a crime. It is the jurors job to put the pieces together, and consider all the reasonable evidence, not beyond a shadow of a doubt, reasonable. Remember, Jose said he will prove it was an accident, he didn’t, not that he was required to, nonetheless, he proved nothing.

With Jose’s error in the timeline, he just threw his client under the bus. I don’t suppose Casey is laughing now. Casey googled fool-proof suffication, on the same day her child was last seen. And from a timeline:HCasey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To Amy Huizenga at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008. “let’s find new distractions…then distractions for our distractions. it’s a fool-proof plan!”

• JanCorey December 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM #

Janice, while you can’t think of one thing that would cause you to leave your daughter with a child molester, I believe you are basing your comment on what you would or would not have done and not on the actions of a real victim like Casey Anthony. Many victims of abuse have left care of their children with known predators, at least in the real world. And, no, guilt was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt in the case of Florida Vs Casey Anthony, look it up.

11. Natascha February 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM #

I can’t help but laugh at all this ignorance. The only reason she’s free is because the only evidence was long gone, decomposed with the rest of the body. She didn’t dump the stinky car just for fun, you know. Oh wait, she ran out of gas right? Even though there were at least 2 places on the other side of the road where she could’ve gotten gas. Yeah, it all sounds so legit. They made up the drowning simply because they knew their original story wouldn’t work and nobody could disprove the drowning because the body couldn’t be checked for water in the lungs and those 12 dumbasses bought it. I mean, she lies about everything and then suddenly we are supposed to believe this story of hers, which took her and her team 3 long years to think off. They would’ve thrown this story in there right away if it was true.

• JanCorey February 15, 2013 at 1:22 PM #

The only reason she’s free is because, Natascha, the prosecution failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Sounds to me like your frustration may be more directed at your own failures in believing the prosecution was doing well. I, on the other hand, saw right through the weak case and the manipulated and blatant lies of the prosecution team.